Inventory system and ERP for Small to Medium Businesses (SMB) built on the Salesforce platform
Introducing Clipper Inventory
From amber and obsidian in pre-history, to the Silk Road
connecting Asia to Europe, trade and commerce are as old as humanity.
Now, NAO ERP is a simple yet powerful, cost-effective
inventory solution built on Salesforce platform, designed to
power small businesses and SME’s in the global e-commerce
marketplace of the 21st Century.
(NAO ERP was formerly known as Clipper Inventory)
NAO ERP Features
Fully featured, NAO ERP acts as a mini-ERP or mini-MRP within the Salesforce platform.
- Streamlined e-Commerce and manual sales orders
- Purchase Order Management
- Goods Receivable Process
- Average Weighted Cost and Order profitability
- Landed Cost Calculation
- Stocktake and Stock adjustments
- Project/Job Management
- Kitting and Product Bundles
- Bill of Materials (coming soon)
- Integration with Xero and MYOB AccountRight
- Full compatibility with standard Salesforce Sales, Service, Field Service and Marketing features
- Fully compatible with StoreConnect e-Commerce platform
- Full API for integration to other systems e.g. e-Commerce platforms
- Reporting and Dashboard
Implementation / Setup from: AUD $4,990 ex gst
User Licence: AUD $89 per user per month ex gst
Price excludes Salesforce user licences
Like to know more?
If you're interested in learning more about Clipper Inventory and how it can streamline your processes and simplify your technology stack, book a no-obligation call.
Schedule an online call
Get in touch to learn more about Clipper Inventory.
Australia - Sydney - Melbourne - Brisbane - Perth - Newcastle - Singapore - Philippines - India